Is it time for a Smile Makeover?
Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you keep your mouth closed tight when you have your picture taken? Do you conscientiously cover-up your teeth when you laugh?
If we’re too concerned about our teeth to smile, then, we could actually be making ourselves feel bad.
That is not acceptable. Our smile is one of the most important visible aspects of our personality. Think of all the moods and feelings that our smile can tell people. We need to make sure that it looks its best. Dr. D and his team want to make sure that you care freely and confidently smile, smirk, grimace, beam… well, you get the idea.
So what can restoring your smile do for you?
- Straighten teeth using orthodontics
- Replace discolored fillings
- Remove fracture lines from enamel
- Shape / recontour your tooth enamel
- Use porcelain or resin veneers to change the shape and alignment of teeth (bonding)
- Make teeth longer
- Make teeth shorter
- Restore worn or short teeth to their proper shape
- Place tooth colored fillings in back teeth instead of silver fillings
- Close up spaces between teeth
- Use porcelain or resin inlays and onlays for the back teeth
- Even out the appearance of crooked gum tissue
- Fill in tooth brush abrasion notches or scratches caused by improper bite damage
- Replace missing teeth with bridges or implants
- Replace defective and unsightly old crowns (caps)
- Cover stained dentin
- Restore chipped teeth
- Stained teeth can be whitened